Friday 7 December 2012

A hot and powerful night

This is an Indian Sex Stories once I was going to my cousins’ home by the train. I got my sheet in front of a hot girl who was looking so sexy and I was not control to myself to after see her. When I see her she also sees I and then she smile and I also smile. When she asked me where are you going? To listen that I was shocked and flowing current in my whole body. And then we introduce our self. I want to fuck with her always thinking on that time. She is looking so hot with clothes when she will sleeps with me without clothes what will happen. I wait for her response till late night. It was sleeping time. The entire passenger had slept and I was so excited to response. When I saw her sheet she was looking to me.

Then I smile and she also smiles then she went bathroom. I also follow her and close the door after entering. Now start my dream night I kissed her so badly on lips, chicks, head, neck and entire face. Whole mouth had red. We were Very close to each other. This is an Indian Sex Stories for enjoy the people. I want full excitement long night and then my penis had so tight on that time. I slipped my hand in her t-shirt and jeans also I was unclipped and open her bra she was looking so hot I touch her nipple and boobs catch hardly then I kissed on nipple as well as lips push very hard on boobs. Lips color was so pink and took pleasure of lips. I didn’t want to late and then I slipped on her ankles. Both were so close to each other and were on full mood. My penis was so hard on that time and she kept in her mouth and she was playing with my penis and I also playing her boobs.

I hope you enjoyed Indian Sex Stories ok that then my hard penis throbbing between her legs in vagina. I feel that I got heaven. I opened all the buttons and free her clothes. I now she was nude and I am also. She was looking my hard banana. And she kissed me again hold my penis and keep between legs and say me common fuck with me and I start fuck with her I was doing full concentrate on her and penetrating hard and hard. Hard rubbing and was pushing her boobs. She was crying and saying me fast more. I use my full strength. And condition was so different you can’t aspect what happen on that time believe she is so hot and very tightly going my penis on her vagina. She was so tight I enjoying with her every minute and every second. I was enjoying every moment. And then she had fall and I was busy on penetrating it was full on inside and pushing her hips and boobs. And then I felt my shake inside and squeezing inside and then she relaxed and kissed my whole body and snatching me and closely pushing my body. I didn’t think it will happen with me on journey. It was so sexy and hot night I hope you enjoyed my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment