Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ravi with his wifes friend at hotel

A great story I am ravi and I am just 30 year old I got a chance to have sexual encounter with my wife’s friend Riya that was beautiful moment of my life. She was so hot and sexy that I had lost my control and after her invitation, I went to her bed and did whatever she asked for. Riya was my wife’s best friend in college days and after my marriage, my wife and Riya had lost all connections. One day, I went to a coffee house to meet one of my clients and saw a lady sitting in front table and sipping coffee. As soon as, I had finished the meeting, this is an Indian sex stories  that entertain you she was about the leave. I ran and caught her from behind and said hello. She saw me with a strange eye and said hello. I remind her about my wife and she remembered me. We both moving on street and I offered her life to her house. She smiled and sat in my car. We went to hotel and she invited me for a cup of coffee I don’t know what she wants and I accept it.

Hotel was well decorated and I settled myself on a sofa. And she went to her room to get changed her dress. I didn’t know that she had some plan in her mind and when she came out; I was completely shocked. It happened with me like Indian sex stories  she was in a towel and then she moved to kitchen made coffee for us. My penis was completely crazy and it was shown to her. I had lost my control my hands and I started removing her clothes and I got imaged after seeing her white round boobs and pink tits. Her body was smooth and her pussy was so pink and small. She removed my all clothes and made me nude. Now, we both were nude and I was lying on sofa and Riya was on me. Her hand was on my penis.

My penis was rubbing on her body and her ass was moving in pleasure and she was shivering. Her hands were on my penis and keeping masturbating. Then, we came in more position and I was licking her cunt and I had pushed my penis inside her mouth and started fucking her mouth. She was taking my penis deeper and deeper. I was just about to come and she too. I had started pushing my ass faster and harder and a warm spam left in her mouth. And she also left her cum and I had licked her pussy. She was completely mad and her pussy was gone pink and completely wet. My penis got small and now she started playing with it. My penis is very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment