Tuesday 12 March 2013

Indian decent sexy shanti dynamite debut in bollywood

Shanti says that hers was a totally Indian nurture. "My mother could be a Punjabi soni lady, and my pricey father could be a Greek then that’s why I bring ME in film industry watch her initial performance movies news in savita bhabi. Wearing Indian clothes, eating Indian dishes and watching Bollywood movies, and in the course of time I fell in love with the Bollywood world, and now being a part of it makes me feel great”.
The film is said to be based on the life of medical students and will have Saurabhh Mallik and Sonel singh in the lead, it’s a comedy thriller said Saurabh and the film is currently being shot in Delhi. Talking about her personnel life she said that she grew up in London with Indian culture and upbringing.

She further added “My father was a Greek and mother a Punjabi from jalandhar in Punjab, you can read about her story in savita bhabi they got divorced when I was very young and after that my mother has bought me up single handedly, I grew up with Indian culture going to Gurudwaras.

My mother's father was from Jalandhar in panjab and was taken to Republic of Uganda by country government after they were taking Indians to figure in Africa, to develop the railway lines and to figure within the coal mines. This is what I always wanted to do and I have dreamt of, I’m a performer, and being a part of the entertainment world by whichever ways and mean seems right to me, and I ‘m very thrilled to be doing this item song in the movie, said Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment